March for Faith
United We Stand for Faith
MARCH FOR FAITH
WHEN: OCTOBER 10, 2020
- Assemble at 9:30 AM PST
- March 10:00 AM to around 12:00 PM.
- Start at La Placita on Olvera Street.
- From there we will march on city sidewalks to the lawn and steps of Los Angeles City Hall between N. Main and N. Spring Streets.
- Following the speakers’ address, we will march back to La Placita along the same route.
- Personal water bottles and face coverings.
This is not a partisan event
March for Faith does not endorse political parties or candidates. We promote First Amendment religious freedom for all Americans. All are welcome to attend this peaceful protest.
Please stick with non-partisan hats or clothing to express your patriotism, love of our Constitution, and respect for the law. Please no Trump or Biden signs, hats, T-shirts or other campaign paraphernalia. You are welcome to carry American flags, prayer books, rosaries or other small devotional items.
In the spirit of maintaining a peaceful event, we ask you to stay on city sidewalks and public property and observe all state and local laws on social distancing and personal safety.
Please register for updates.
How to be involved
Support the March. Register here.
Share the March by email and on social media.
Support religious freedom. Donate Today.
Will you defend
Faith and Freedom?
Support the March for Faith:
- America was founded upon Judeo-Christian principles of faith.
- The March for Faith protests government overreach and defends Americans’ right to the free exercise of faith guaranteed by the Constitution.
- The march is a powerful reminder that the blessings of liberty, including the right to worship, come from God, not from government.
News and Updates
Los Angeles, California More than 100 people from across southern California and from as far away...
San Francisco, CA -- On Thursday, September 29th, San Francisco's Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone...
Police arrested Gabriel Rench at an outside worship service in front of city hall in Moscow, Iowa....